Thursday, October 15, 2009

When does refinancing make CENTS!

When does refinancing make sense to you? A rule of thumb is 1% below your current interest rate IF you are not planning on selling for the next 3 years. If you are save your money.
I am really excited to be able to assist my clients in achieving their financial goals by helping them with their refinancing options. One thing you will ALWAYS be able to count on with me is that I will be honest with you. If it only makes cents for me, it isn't right for you. I will help you evaluate your situation so you can determine if it would be good for you!

Credit less than perfect? I can help you clean your credit up so you can take advantage of these amazing interest rates great buys. Call Barb  or Bryan at 435 884 9449. Honest answers guaranteed.

No comments: